October 23, 2020
Today, TJ Cox for Congress released a new ad, “For Us,” which highlights Cox’s experience of listening to voters across the Valley and delivering on issues like water infrastructure and Covid-19 relief for small businesses and working families.
Since joining Congress, Cox has focused on Valley priorities and delivered on those promises. Chief among his accomplishments: securing record funding for water projects that will support farmers and disadvantaged communities.
“For Us” will air on broadcast in the Fresno market and stream online throughout California’s 21st Congressional District.
I’m a farmer,
I’m from Hanford,
and I’m a Republican,
and we’re sick of politics as usual.
But TJ Cox is different.
Water is a big problem here, so TJ went to bat for us,
got our fair share of water projects for the Central Valley to help farmers and TJ helped workers hurt by the Coronavirus.
TJ’s for me
and all of us.
I’m TJ cox and I approve of this message; because we’ll always do the hard work, all we need is a fair shot
From the ad:
- Valley Voice: Cox Scores Funding for Valley Water Priorities in FY21 Appropriation
- KERO 23: Rep. TJ Cox Water Bills pass in the Moving Forward Act
- TJ Cox passes the Moving Forward Act, the largest infrastructure package in a generation of $1.5T, including funding for projects in the Central Valley:
- TJ Cox passes the Disadvantaged Community Drinking Water Assistance Act, which provides $100 million in funds for clean drinking water in small, low-income towns currently suffering from tainted drinking water
- TJ Cox passes the Move Water Now Act, which provides $200 million to repair the Friant-Kern Canal and $200 million for related river restoration infrastructure
- The House, with Representative Cox’s support, has passed 5 major pieces of legislation to address the crisis:
- Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- CARES Act
- Interim funding package to replenish Paycheck Protection Program
- Heroes Act
TJ Cox is running for reelection to Congress in California’s 21st District. He is a family man, engineer and small businessman with a passion for community development. TJ is married to Kathleen Murphy, MD, a pediatric intensive care physician. They are the proud parents of four children.