Today, TJ Cox for Congress released a new ad, “After All,” which contrasts TJ Cox’s work to lower health care costs in Congress, with David Valadao’s record of voting in lockstep with Donald Trump, including their joint efforts to take away health care from 60,000 constituents in this district.
Prior to Congress, TJ Cox built health clinics across the Central Valley, and now in Congress, TJ Cox is protecting Social Security and putting people first.
“After All” will air on broadcast in the Fresno and Bakersfield markets and stream online throughout California’s 21st Congressional District.
From the ad:
- Cox’s previous business, Central Valley New Market Tax Credit, financed the construction of 4 community health centers in CA-21, including Mendota, Parlier, Selma, Sanger, and Fowler.
- TJ Cox voted for H.R. 3, the Elijah E. Cummings Lower Drug Costs Now Act
- Donald Trump, whom David Valadao has endorsed and supported with 99% of his votes in Congress, has suggested canceling the payroll tax, which would bankrupt the Social Security Trust Fund by 2023.
- On July 31, 2020, Cox voted to increase funding for the Social Security Administration by $100 million, so that the agency can provide better service.
- David Valadao voted for the disastrous 2017 Trump Tax bill, which cut taxes for corporations and millionaires and billionaires
After all Donald Trump has done, trying to gut health coverage and cut social security, David Valadao sided with Trump 99% of the time.
We can’t go back; it’s why we need TJ Cox.
Building health clinics across the Central Valley, working to lower health care costs, and protect Social Security.
Showing leadership in a crisis.
TJ Cox is putting people first.
I’m TJ Cox and I approve this message because we’ve got to move forward together.
TJ Cox is running for reelection to Congress in California’s 21st District. He is a family man, engineer and small businessman with a passion for community development. TJ is married to Kathleen Murphy, MD, a pediatric intensive care physician. They are the proud parents of four children.